Jep, articulating screen and manual audio gain control persuaded me to do this. Comparing to EOS 7D its actually a better choice for videographers (read more about here). For me its only a temporary sollution for few months, because in fall I am most likely buying a proper video cam,…
Last two days I spent on a island Krk, together with my bestfriend brothers Blaž and Miha. We were catching sun, doing some wakeboarding, having fun and Blaž was even trying to get and lay some bćžižhi… (probably you don’t know what does that mean but it’s not hard to imagine… If you really do not know, you can ask me when we meet next time or you can use a hint here :D)
I wanted to took it off and chill a bit, wihtout camera and other filming gear,… :D but I somehow found a GoPro in my backpack and shot few laps with the buddies. Miha did his first raley and Blaž got his first tattoo. A picture is worth a thousand words and video has 25 pictures per second + sound :D. Check it out.
Cell phones nowadays are able to throw out incredible photos. Especially apps for post producion are almost allmighty. I love all of them – HDRs, film like ones, panos,.. I sometimes even find myself taking photo with Canon EOS and than pimping it out with iPhone – what a lamer :D
Anyways i made some cool photos last year which I want to pop out here.. Maybe i am even printing them out someday to make an exhibition in my room :D… It’s really worth to print the pictures out this times to let them stay forever!
My first online vids on Google Video are already digging their own grave… Few more weeks and they are deleting them all… – so if you have any stuff there you want to keep be sure to download it!
1. Soo the photos,.. The first one is a limited edition beer @ Metalcamp
2. The second one and my favourite was also taken at Metalcamp. I am actually not a big fan of metal music but I worked as a cameraman at a festival last year for a week… I am still celebrating an idea to buy earplugs and special noise reduction headphones before as it was loud as fuck :D… The picture is named “The Metalcamp sunset” :D – what a innovative name :D
3. The third one is from streets of Praga the capital of Czech Republic
4. The fourth one is also from Praga, a great view from Stalin’s Plaza. This one is also one of my most beloved.
5. The fifth one is again from Praga, the tower from the famous bridge (i forgot the name)…
6. The sixth one is a bit more artsy… The roof of the shopping mall in Berlin.
7. Seventh one is hotel Plaza in Sarajevo Bosnia… Looks like a space ship :D
8. A mixer in studio @IAM – my school.
9. I already posted this one here, but it kinda still sorts here inbetween. Its a starway from our apartment in Barcelona and because of the feeling when you get home late afternoon, fucked up after whole day of skateboarding/filming or completely drunk in te morning, and have to walk all those stairs, the pic is called “The bloody way from hell to heaven.” :D
10. The last one is a boring comunist Block of flats, postproduced with Plastic Bullet App. I named it “An autumn of gold”
Thats all for the begining… when i get another bunch of cool pictures I am posting them together again.